Chief Data Oficer
We launched the third season of Data Stand-Up podcast. In this episode Luisma talks to César Cocharán, Chief Data Oficer at Enagás. Cesar works day by day boosting the digital transformation of Enagás, to be a Data Driven company, adapting its business culture to a digital environment and using data to improve its operation in a more secure, efficient and sustainable way.
His career has evolvinving through different roles related to cybersecurity, IT infrastructure and operations, and digital transformation as Chief Data Officer.
• Creating value through data exploitation
• Envisioning data-enabled strategies
• Enabling all forms of business outcomes through analytics
• Establishing data and analytics governance
• Fostering value creation by means of the organization’s data assets and external data ecosystem.
He has also promoted the policy and data administration with the relevant regulatory, legal and ethical mandates.
As an entrepreneur he has been immersed in the direction of SEA, a new startup that reduces the costs associated with the processes of measurement of natural gas through IoT and Machine Learning technologies.